Hi piggy. I like your blog colors. They're pretty. I left a link on my blog so that people could come and read yours. Have fun with it!
You are amazing little miss! I don't even have a blog yet. I am glad I get to teach you piano lessons. Keep up the great work. Love, Kathy
Hi Brooklyn,It is cool that you have your own blog now. So I have a joke for you. Why did the chef get fired?He was caught beating the eggs!
Hi piggy. I like your blog colors. They're pretty. I left a link on my blog so that people could come and read yours. Have fun with it!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing little miss! I don't even have a blog yet. I am glad I get to teach you piano lessons. Keep up the great work. Love, Kathy
ReplyDeleteHi Brooklyn,
ReplyDeleteIt is cool that you have your own blog now. So I have a joke for you.
Why did the chef get fired?
He was caught beating the eggs!